Monash Youth Services (MYS) is committed to providing the highest possible professional standards to service delivery to young people that live, work, study or recreate in the City of Monash.
To fill out our confidential feedback form please click here
Compliments & Suggestions
Receiving positive feedback about the services MYS provide is very important; it lets us know when we are doing things well. Therefore, if you are happy with the service provided we would like to encourage you to let us know, so we can maintain high quality of service delivery.
Also, if you have a suggestion on how something can be done better or you have any other ideas, please fill out the feedback form below.
If you feel the service provided does not meet your expectations, or you have concerns about any part of MYS service provisions, you have the right to complain. All complaints will be taken seriously and will be followed up.
HAVING ISSUES WITH A MYS PROGRAM, GROUP OR FACILITY?
Let your support worker or program know if you have issues with the building, programs, program content or program group. They can help follow up an issue.
HAVING ISSUES WITH A WORKER?
If you have any concerns or you feel you are not receiving the service you need, MYS encourages you to raise these concerns directly with the worker. If you are not satisfied with the response, or you do not feel comfortable doing so, you may ask to speak to the team leader or service coordinator. Alternatively, you may fill out the feedback form below to highlight any concerns.
- To receive a quality professional service
- To feel safe and respected at all times
- To have your confidentiality respected and maintained
- To have information held in accordance with the privacy act
- To complain if unhappy with the service
- To be informed of the process to achieve these rights
- To have a commitment towards developing personal growth
- To help maintain a safe and respectful environment
- To respect and maintain confidentiality of others
- To ensure information collected is accurate
- To follow the correct complaints procedure
- To call/inform MYFS if you can't attend an appointment